1. Must own and frequently maintain your own website and email address for a min. of 2 years after television show taping.
2. Must be ready to give all materials required to producer in order to tell your story.
3. All materials given to the producer are will not be returned.
4. You (the Artist) must own all rights to your work and be able to sign all proper broadcast release forms.
5. Artist must be willing to allow interview to be conducted at their personal art studio (apartment, theater, or rehearsal space. etc ) somewhere that represents the artist on a personal and creative level.
6. You MUST live or have a studio in the NYC area.
1. Must be able to provide at least 20 digital images of your work at a minimum of 150 dpi.
2. Must also have email resolution images (100KB or less) of your work.
1. Must have a CD of original music.
2. Must be willing to commit to a 15-minute performance at a pre-scheduled date.
1. Must be willing to commit to a 15-minute performance at a pre-scheduled date.
Film & Video Artists:
1. Must be ready to provide producer with a broadcast quality copy of video art or film on DV or DVCAM tape & DVD.
If you meet all of the above requirements, please use the form on the contacts page. Include a brief description of who you are and what you do and a link to your website. Please put AOSLI Open Call Submission in the subject of your email. If you are selected, I will contact you with more details on where to send your materials.
Brian A. Bernhard
ART or something like it!